13 State HWY 49
Waiouru, New Zealand
Asking just $11,495
Motivated seller! Make your offer today.
Excellent opportunity to own land in the middle of New Zealand at a very affordable rate.
Within 45 minutes, you can be skiing slopes at 2 different ski fields (ski areas).
In New Zealand, even inland, you’re never more than a couple hours from the beach, and that’s the case here too.
Skiing and visiting the beach in the same day? You can do that.
It’s all possible here.
Moving to New Zealand?
If you’re looking to move to New Zealand, (or just looking to have a plan B in case the world goes crazy), land ownership in New Zealand is an excellent first step toward residency and/or citizenship.
This is a vacant section of land, but it gives you a foot in the door to living a whole new life in New Zealand.
Taxes are about NZ $1500/year.
That will be your cost to own this property on an annualized basis, until/unless you decide to do more with it.
However, here is what we do know…
Estimated value: $36,000
- 9 State HWY 49: (no recent sales history as it’s an older house) Estimated value $190k
- 15 State HWY 49 (last sold 2014) Estimated value $130k
- 17 State HWY 49 (last sold January 2006) Estimated value $205k
- 19 State HWY 49: (no recent sales history as it’s an older house) Estimated value $190k
- 33 State HWY 33: Sold September 2016. 5 BR for $350k.
Comparables Available For Purchase
- https://www.realestate.co.nz/3001552 (13 Ruanui Street) 3 BR, 2 BA, (new) listed at $285k
- https://www.realestate.co.nz/2974366 (1 Ngauruhoe Street) 3 BR, 1 BA, listed at $220k
- To Ohakune – 20 minutes
- To Taihape – 20 minutes
- To Tukino ski field – 15 minutes
- To Turoa ski field – 40 minutes
Have a holiday bach or build this into a really nice vacation rental and income stream for you and your family.
Street View (behind the house that shows)